Compact enough to go any distance and constructed to last, the ultra-resilient, lightweight Maxlite® Air Compact Carry-on Expandable Hardside Spinner is designed to meet published carry-on size restrictions for most major domestic airlines and is perfect for short trips or for packing your onboard essentials.
This bag can be checked in too, with a built-in lock that allows TSA authorities to safely unlock and relock the bag for inspection and a zippered expansion option that maximizes packing capacity. The 100% polycarbonate exterior is engineered to flex on impact to prevent splitting, cracking, or punctures, and a stylish exterior finish reduces visible scratches or scuffs.
The interior lining of this carry-on is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles to help reduce environmental waste and treated with H2O guard for moisture resistance. Two zippered interior divider panels and a built-in accessory pocket keeps everything you pack organized, separated, and secure.
Glide with ease on eight smooth-gliding spinner wheels that rotate 360° led by a PowerScope Lite handle that locks in two positions (38” and 42.5”) for users of different heights. A patented Contour Grip with rubberized touch points makes maneuvering easy and comfortable. Backed by our Built For a Lifetime Limited Warranty with Trusted Companion Promise that even covers damage caused by airlines or other common carriers for the first year of the lifetime warranty.
• Lightweight, 100% Polycarbonate hard shell is engineered for impact-absorbing flexibility
• PowerScope Lite handle locks in two positions (38” and 42.5”) to accommodate users of different heights and Patented Contour Grip designed with rubberized touch points for a comfortable handhold and easier maneuvering.
• Meets all Canadian Carry-On standards
• Stylish outer finish helps reduce visible scratches and scuffs
• 8 Spinner wheels rotate 360°, providing superior maneuverability and smooth glide in every direction
• Low profile top and side carry handles along with bottom grip provide multiple carrying options
• Built-in lock allows TSA authorities to safely unlock and relock the bag for inspection when needed (default code set is 0-0-0)
• Interior lining with H2O guard is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles to help reduce environmental waste
• Roomy main compartment expands 2” to maximize packing capacity when needed
• Two zippered interior divider panels keep contents organized, separated, and secure
• Interior accessory pocket offers built-in organization for contents
• Dimensions: 21.5” x 14” x 9” (11”)/ 55 x 35 x 23 cm (28 cm)
• Weight: 6.1 lb/2.77 kg
• Volume: 40 L
• Material: 100% Polycarbonate hard shell
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.