We are committed to providing a superior customer experience at every opportunity and we want you to love your CAA Store merchandise purchase. However, if you change your mind or the item is not as expected, you can always return your online purchase by mail. Alternatively, you can make a return or exchange at any open CAA Store within the South Central Ontario club territory (exchanges by mail are not offered).
Customers are welcome to return their unused/unworn item, in original packaging, and with all paperwork, parts, and accessories and with the tags/labels still attached for a full refund, subject to the applicable rules.
All products returned must be in original re-sellable condition. The product will:
- Be clean, unused and unworn
- Have all the original labels and tags attached
- Be in original, undamaged packaging
- Have all paperwork, parts and accessories
- Be within the specified Return Time Frame
- Not be an item included in the Return Exceptions
CAA reserves the right to refuse returns that do not respect these conditions upon inspection and ship the product back to the customer.
Return Time Frame
- CAA Members: within 90 days of purchase
- Non-members: within 30 days of purchase
The following items are considered FINAL SALE and are not eligible for a refund:
- Products associated with hygiene including but not limited to:
- Face masks
- Worn or dirty items
- Opened socks and hosiery
- Items marked as FINAL SALE
Exchanging an Item
Unfortunately, we do not accept exchanges online. If you wish to exchange an item, you must return the item by following our Return Instructions and purchase a new item through shopwithcaa.com at current selling price or exchange at one of our CAA Stores (note that some items are online only and are not available in-store).
If you wish to buy the same article of clothing or hat (same colour) in a different size, but it is no longer on sale, we’ll match the initial purchase price. Contact customer service at 1-844-811-0339 or email@example.com before placing your order.
Returns by mail:
Returning your online purchase is free! Contact customer service at 1-844-811-0339 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorization and a pre-paid return label, then follow these steps:
1) Carefully pack the items you wish to return in the original box/bag if possible.
2) Affix the return label to the package making sure to cover up the original delivery label.
3) Drop off your package at any UPS location.
4) Please be sure to keep note of the tracking number appearing on the return label as it is the only way to track your package and confirm delivery on www.upsstore.ca. CAA will not be held responsible for lost or stolen packages.
5) Refunds will be processed back to the original card of payment. From the date your return parcel arrives at our warehouse, please allow up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed and 1-2 billing cycles for the return to appear on your credit card statement. Please note that you may experience some delays with online return and refund processing as we're taking extra care in our warehouse.
Items purchased at shopwithcaa.com can be returned in-store at any CAA Store location. Find a Store
Online returns within the specified time frame of the order date listed on your order confirmation email will be accepted at CAA retail stores for items that are unused/unworn, in original packaging and with all paperwork, parts, and accessories for credit of the purchase price.
We reserve the right to request valid identification prior to accepting merchandise for a return in-store.
Damaged or Defective Item
If you receive an item that is damaged or defective upon arrival, please contact Customer Service within 7 days of delivery at 1-844-811-0339 or email@example.com. It is important that you contact us before returning the item, so that we may assist you with next steps.
Before you call, please have your order number available. If you do not know your order number, please visit the My Orders page in your online account. Please be prepared with a detailed description and photos of the damage or defect before contacting us.
If your CAA Store merchandise purchase is subject to a manufacturer’s warranty, you may contact the manufacturer directly or you may bring the item to a CAA Store for assistance. The CAA Store is limited to serving as the pickup and drop-off point for warrantied purchases that the purchaser may wish to send to the manufacturer for warranty consideration.
- CAA is not responsible for any warranty decisions made by the manufacturer.
- The purchaser may be responsible to pay shipping and handling charges in respect of the item(s) submitted for warranty consideration.
- Luggage damages caused by airline carriers are not covered under most manufacturers’ warranties. It is recommended that damages be reported to a carrier representative prior to leaving the airport. Request a copy of the report to be attached to the warranty claim. The purchase of baggage insurance prior to your travel is also recommended.