Accessibility statement for CAA Club Group – shopwithcaa.com.
CAA Club Group (“CCG”) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility.
CCG has taken the following measures to ensure accessibility of shopwithcaa.com:
- Included accessibility as part of our digital design and development processes
- Employed formal accessibility quality assurance testing procedures and methods
- Conducted internal and/or external accessibility assessments
- Provided accessibility training for our staff and on a continual basis when required
- Included accessibility as part of the standard requirements for our third-party vendors
- Assigned clear accessibility targets and responsibilities on areas which requires improvements
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Shopwithcaa.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 Level AA. Partially conformant means that due to certain limitations, some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology.
Shopwithcaa.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome with JAWS and NVDA on Windows 10
- Firefox with assistive JAWS and NVDA on Windows 10
- Microsoft Edge with JAWS and NVDA on Windows 10
- Apple Safari with VoiceOver Utility on Mac OS Catalina and Mojave
- Google Chrome with VoiceOver Utility on Mac OS Catalina and Mojave
- Apple Safari with Voiceover Utility on Apple iOS and iPadOS 14 and 13
- Google Chrome with Voiceover Utility on Apple iOS and iPadOS 14 and 13
- Google Chrome with TalkBack on Android 11 and 10
Shopwithcaa.com may not be compatible with:
- Internet Explorer 11 and older
- Browsers versions older than 2 major versions
- Operating systems for desktop computers older than 5 years
- Operating systems for mobile devices older than 3 years
Accessibility of shopwithcaa.com relies on the following technologies to work with the combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives.
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility, due to restrictions with our third-party platform, we are unable to implement customizations to enable the site to be fully accessible. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-844-811-0339 if you require assistance or if you observe an issue not listed below.
- The Checkout Flow or Process: The purchase flow is currently not accessible as it is proprietary to our third-party platform, which prevents us from implementing any changes or accessibility improvements.
- Login and Create an Account: Customers may encounter some challenges navigating with a keyboard or identifying and correcting errors on forms.
- Shopping Cart: Users may have trouble navigating with a keyboard.
- My Account: Users may experience some issues with screen readers within the My Account section.
- Customers may have difficulty in identifying errors on forms throughout the site.
- Customer may encounter other minor accessibility issues within the global footer of the website.
CCG assessed the accessibility of shopwithcaa.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
An evaluation report is available upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of shopwithcaa.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers.
Phone: 905-771-3000 Ext. 25043
Address: CAA Privacy Office, 60 Commerce Valley Drive East, Thornhill, ON L3T 7P9
We try to respond to feedback within 3-5 business days.