Hemp is natural, tough & much like cotton, fades in the sun. That combination means the Hemp Hat will develop it's own character over time & the adventures taken.
• Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
• Lots of character - the fabric will fade and soften over time & sun exposure
• Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
• Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
• Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
• Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
• Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
• Guaranteed for life
• Made in Canada
Brim size: Front: 2 5/8"; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
Weight: 5.3 oz / 150 g
Fabric: 100% hemp fabric
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.
|Step 1||Find a piece of string or a fabric tape measure. Alternatively, you can use anything flexible that you can wrap around your head.|
|Step 2||Wrap the tape measure or string straight around your head making sure it sits flat and comfortable, just above your eyebrows. Make sure you don't measure your head on an angle.|
|Step 3||Note the number on the tape measure or compare the string measurement to a ruler.|
|Step 4||Look up the measurement on the chart below to find your Tilley hat size.|
|Centimeters||Inches||Tilley Hat Size|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.