This breathable Lightweight Nylon hat is great for those whom aren't necessarily 'hat' people but want the protection of a brimmed style. Weighing just 3 oz/ 85 grams, it's very lightweight & offers great all-weather protection. Certified UPF 50+ sun protection, the maximum rating given, it also has great water repellency for rainy days.
• Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
• Forget it's there - lightweight hat
• Guaranteed for life
• Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
• Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
• Reflective yarn woven into wind cords for added visibility
• Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
• Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
• Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
• Made in Canada
Brim size: Front: 2 5/8"; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
Weight: 3 oz / 85 g
Fabric: 95% nylon, 5% Spandex
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Re-shape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.
How to Find Your Tilley Hat Size
|Find a piece of string or a fabric tape measure. Alternatively, you can use anything flexible that you can wrap around your head.|
|Wrap the tape measure or string straight around your head making sure it sits flat and comfortable, just above your eyebrows. Make sure you don't measure your head on an angle.|
|Note the number on the tape measure or compare the string measurement to a ruler.|
|Look up the measurement on the chart below to find your Tilley hat size.|
Tilley Hat Size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.