Outdoor performance, easy comfort, and stain release technology – these sustainable joggers are dialed in for today’s go-anywhere, do-anything lifestyle. Light, breathable, stretchy – wear them for a hike, road trip, yoga in the park, or day lounging at home. Since they’re made of 86% recycled post-consumer plastic bottles, you’re helping keep bottles out of landfills and oceans.
• Bluesign® approved woven: materials and production methods used minimize impact on people and planet
• Woven polyester blend is durable, stretchy, wicks moisture, and creates a flattering fit
• Four-way stretch fabric provides freedom of movement and holds the fit
• Eco-conscious HeiQ Stain Away technology helps spills and dirt wash out easily
• Wide elastic polyester knit waistband and cuffs are secure, breathable, and comfortable
• Low-profile pockets zip closed for secure storage
• Material: 86% polyester, 14% elastane; 95% polyester, 5% elastane
• UPF: UPF 50+
• Inseam length: 27 in
• Weight: 9.5 oz
• Fit: Standard fit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.