These trim fit performance hiking pants are perfect for backcountry escapes and front-country weekends. Made from a quick-dry 88% recycled polyester, their stretch and articulation provide freedom to stride and climb, and their durability withstands miles of scrambling and bushwhacking. Cuffs cinch to seal out trail debris, and the multi-flex waistband stays comfortable all day. Breathable, tough, and designed for big adventure, these versatile pants play hard, feel great, and look good doing it.
• Durable, quick-dry 4-way stretch fabric made with over 88% recycled polyester, using plastic bottles from landfills
• Multi-flex waistband utilizes low-profile elastic for improved fit without bulk
• Eco-conscious, PFC-free C0 DWR™ treatment adds water resistance
• Multiple pockets secure your small essentials
• Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility and comfort
• Front “Locking Snap” closure provides additional security and flexibility
• Adjustable cuff cinch system
• bluesign® approved fabric: materials and production methods used minimize impact on people and planet
• Fit: Standard fit
• UPF: UPF 50+
• Inseam length: 31 in
• Weight: 11 oz
• Material: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.