The Ozone Series provides lightweight solutions to maximize your packing efficiency in a variety of volumes for trips both near and far. The Ozone Wheeled Global Carry-On 38L/19.5" provides a global carry-on solution (always check with your airline provider) that includes our renowned HighRoad Chassis with oversized wheels to tackle even the roughest surfaces. An easy to access liquids pockets helps you breeze through security, the tuckaway tow strap allows you to attach another bag if needed and the generously sized side-opening main compartment provides access to your pack's contents for easy loading and unloading. You'll need some reading material for the flight, which conveniently stows in the external zip front panel pocket, and at 16" wide, you should be covered on your next international flight.
Lighter loads make travelling easier. Easier to hoist into the overhead compartment, easier to haul when rushing to catch the train, because lighter weight makes everything easier.
ORGANIZED AND ACCESSIBLE
New patterning optimizes interior space, and redesigned pack access which opens from the side allows for greater visibility to contents. Updated internal compression straps secure clothing to prevent wrinkling, and wide-mouth liquid pocket speeds up trips through security.
RELIABLE AND STRONG
The durable and lightweight HighRoad LT chassis keeps you confident no matter how much you pack or where you travel. With oversized wheels and internally sealed bearings, it keeps on rolling when the pavement ends, and durable fabrics borrowed from our alpine packs combined with #8 and #10 zippers ensures long lasting function and durability.
• Top and side padded handles for comfortable carry
• Large, quick, easy to access liquids pocket at top of pack
• Tuck-away tow strap lets you pull or attach another bag
• Dual upper compression straps keep contents from shifting and can be used to secure a jacket
• Easy to pack side-opening main compartment
• Rear panel zippered pocket offers bonus space for dirty or wet clothes
• Mesh-obscured ID window on back panel
• Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
• External zip pocket on front panel is perfect for stashing magazines
• 16" wide HighRoad LT chassis offers stability
|2197||38||4.67||2.12||20h x 16w x 8d||50h x 36w x 23d|
Osprey All Mighty Guarantee: Any Reason. Any Product. Any Era.
Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If we are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, we will happily replace it. We proudly stand behind this guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.