Lightweight and streamlined, the Fairview Series is an ideal travel pack for fast-moving globetrotters. Despite their minimalist weights, these women's specific, full-featured packs offer plenty of organization and travel-focused features. The stowaway harness and hipbelt disappears for safe keeping when you check your bag, and durable fabrics offer added protection. A large panel zip provides convenient access to the main compartment, lockable sliders keep your gear secure, dual front compression straps slim down your pack when you carry less, and a padded laptop/tablet sleeve keeps your electronics secure. The Fairview 40’s compact size ensures carry-on compliance on most flights.
Whether travelling near or far, a comfortable pack means one less headache. We use decades of experience to ensure a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure.
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
The Fairview harness stows away for safe keeping and protection from malicious baggage handlers and deploys quickly for any path or trail.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND TOUGH
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
• Large panel zip access to main compartment
• Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
• Dual front compression strap
• Dual front mesh pockets
• Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket
• Padded top and side handles
• Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection
• Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment
• Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
• Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
• Shoulder strap included
|S/M||2441||40||3.16||1.44||21h x 14w x 13d||
54h x 35w x 34d
Osprey All Mighty Guarantee: Any Reason. Any Product. Any Era.
Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If we are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, we will happily replace it. We proudly stand behind this guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer.