RunOff revolutionizes waterproof protection. The durable RunOff Waterproof 3-1-1 Pouch is perfect for travel-sized toiletries, electronics, books, and any smaller items that you want to keep organized and protected. Designed to adhere to the TSAs 3-1-1 Liquids Rule, this one-quart pouch features a translucent front, making it easy to find exactly what you need. The gusseted bottom creates a sturdy stand-up base, making the 3-1-1 Pouch perfect for air travel and everyday use.
Completely waterproof and dustproof (tested to IP67), this Waterproof 3-1-1 Pouch features revolutionary TRU® Zip technology, durable TPU construction, and RF welded seams designed to stand up to all of life's adventures. The patented TRU Zip design allows Nite Ize to build TRUly waterproof bags like you've never seen before. With a smooth glide and confident closure, RunOff bags offer a better way to store, organize, and protect your gear. From the big details down to the smallest ones, RunOff waterproof bags are trusted, tested, and tough.
TRU® Zip Technology
The unique patented TRU Zip waterproof zipper developed by Nite Ize sets the RunOff bags apart from anything else on the market. The simple slide-to-secure zipper is easy to use and features a waterproof and dustproof seal that's snag-proof and creates a confident closure you can feel. Its toothless design is silent, glides smoothly, and offers maximum reliability whether it's left out in the rain or fully submerged.
• Tested dustproof and waterproof to IP67 (withstands immersion in water 1M deep up to 30 min)
• Durable TPU construction with RF-welded seams for ultimate reliability
• Features patented TRU Zip waterproof zipper developed by Nite Ize
• Fits travel-sized toiletry products
• Defends against water, dust, and sand
• Gusseted bottom allows this bag to fit more and stand upright
• Integrated anchor points for versatile attachment
• Translucent front allows you to easily locate items
• Silent zipper
• Interior Dimensions: 5.9" x 8.8" x 2.4" | 150mm x 224mm x 62mm
• Weight: 1.4oz | 39g
Correct use: To close TRU Zip zipper, move slider slowly and pull firmly to lock into zipper end-stop. If slider is not fully closed, zipper will not seal as intended. Test the RunOff bag for waterproofness periodically by submerging after sealing the TRU Zip zipper. Do not use if bubbles escape the bag during testing.
Important: The performance of the product depends in part on correct use and maintenance of the TRU Zip zipper as provided above. Protect the RunOff bag from sharp objects and abrasions during use and always inspect the bag for wear and tear before use.