This two-in-one, tear-resistant, waterproof map of Algonquin Provincial Park and the Highway 60 Corridor is easy to use and carry. Whatever the outdoor adventure, this map includes details on park museums and attractions, canoeing and kayaking routes, hiking trails, front and backcountry camping, wildlife viewing, mountain biking and cross-country skiing/snowshoeing. Anglers will find labelled fish species and stocking details for rivers and lakes. With industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road coverage, park regulations, contact numbers and canoe access points, there has never been an easier way to pack so much recreation information right in your front pocket.
• Waterproof and tear resistant
• Easy-to-read maps derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:140,000 and 1:75,000 scale
• Close collaboration with park officials and local outfitters make this the most up-to-date and accurate map available for Algonquin Park
• Labelled fish species and trout stocking information for fishing lakes and rivers
• Paddling chart with dozens of canoe routes and paddle-in campsites
• Portage trails labelled with distance and designated as low or high maintained
• Comprehensive hiking, biking and ski trail coverage with distance and difficulty
• Showcases the highways, logging, and access roads that are open to the public
• Hundreds of land and water geographic features
• List of all the best Algonquin outfitters
• And much more!
• Folded: 11 x 23.7 cm (4.3125 x 9.3125 inches)
• Unfolded: 86 x 117 cm (34 x 46.25 in)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.