Just like the Hollywood spy namesake, the Bond backpack is always achingly refined and prepared for all eventualities. The extra-large bag has space for everything, all organized with separate pockets and compartments, including a battery area and gadget space, connected by a USB patch to keep your devices charged on the go. At the reinforced base of the bag is a zipped pocket with integrated raincover, while the front pocket has soft lining for glasses or a phone and the back pocket has RFID protection. Style elements such as gun metal hardware, orange accents and reflective panels make for a highly desirable bag, while comfort is maintained with foamed and adjustable shoulder straps and a padded back panel. Use the integrated smart sleeve to hook the bag on your suitcase handle for ease and security.
• RFID blocking material to protect your personal information
• Phone pocket and pocket for battery (not included) and USB cable patch
• Possibility to charge phone outside of bag through cable patch
• Separate padded compartment for laptop up to 15"
• Main zippered compartment has separate padded sleeve for tablet and one zippered mesh pocket
• Adjustable shoulder straps
• Integrated rain cover in the bottom panel
• RFID blocking material
• Smart sleeve that enables you to stack your bag on your trolley handle
• Phone pocket
• Gun metal hardware
H: 45 cm
D: 17 cm
W: 28 cm
OUTER BODY MATERIAL