Clean, safe water is a fundamental element of life and key ingredient of any adventure. GRAYL empowers travellers and adventurers with products that drive self-sufficiency and safe passage, wherever they go.
Global protection. Chemical-free technology. Effortless function.
Waterborne viruses are found in all developing countries, infecting travellers and local populations. Designed for use anywhere on earth, GRAYL purifiers provide global protection from all waterborne pathogens plus chemicals, heavy metals, and even microplastics.
Each batch of purifier cartridges we make are thoroughly tested and meet or exceed United States Environmental Protection Agency’s National Drinking Water Standards.
Unrivaled Ease, Speed & Convenience.
No other portable purifier rivals the speed, simplicity and effectiveness of GEOPRESS. In 8 seconds, it makes 710 ml (24 oz) of safe, clean drinking water – anywhere in the world. Effective on all seven continents, you can tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells or lakes. GEOPRESS protects from global waterborne pathogens, pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and even microplastics.
Every GRAYL is accompanied by a ten (10) year warranty covering workmanship and materials.
Giving Back is Essential.
Grayl is a proud member of 1% For the Planet. They donate 1% of all sales for the preservation and restoration of the environment. 1% for the Planet identifies environmental organizations that make the greatest impact and closely align with their core values.
• Removes waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
• Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
• Improves taste, smell and clarity
• Virtually no setup time, and fastest performance: purifies and filters contaminated water in 8 seconds (5 liters per minute). Simply Fill. Press. Drink™
• Saves money and waste: travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again
• Durability: built tough to perform in harsh conditions and withstand 10 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete
• Capacity: 24 oz (710 mL)
• Weight: 15.9 oz (450 g)
• Height: 10.4” (26.5 cm)
• Diameter (at base): 3.4” (8.6 cm)
• Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
• Cartridge lifespan: rated for 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
• Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
• BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
• Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers