The Canadian by Roger Cuillard 1000-Piece Puzzle.
An icon of locomotive history, "The Canadian" promised a view of the spectacular Canadian landscape like no other: from the comfort of an "ultra-modern, lightweight, highly attactive, stainless-steel steamlined train". Daily service between Vancouver and Montreal provided the primary mode of long-distance transportation across Canada.
• Strong high-quality puzzle pieces
• Made from recycled board paper and printed with vegetable based ink
• This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time
• Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37"
• Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5"