LifeStraw, the original ultralight backpacking and travel-friendly “straw” water filter, makes contaminated water safe to drink and helps to prevent most waterborne diseases by removing bacteria (like E.coli), parasites (like Giardia and Cryptosporidium) and microplastics. Drink directly from lakes, rivers and streams or fill a container to use your LifeStraw on the go. The LifeStraw can provide up to 5 years of safe drinking water, with proper use and maintenance, and is rigorously tested to meet protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI.
• Ultimate survival tool, no shelf life, easy to clean and store
• Membrane microfilter removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics and turbidity (silt, sand, and cloudiness)
• Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
• Membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
• BPA-free materials
• Ultralight and durable, the LifeStraw weighs less than 2 ounces (46 g) so you can pack it anywhere
• Includes: LifeStraw, lanyard, and user manual
• Your purchase has impact. For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe water for an entire school year.
• Weight: 1.62 oz | 46 g
• Dimensions: 9 x 1.2 in | 22.9 x 2.5 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.