Taking years of learnings from the Airflo® Collection, the TP100 Polaris adds new features like a stowaway sun shield (cape) to protect your neck and shoulders, and sunglasses holder to keep them safe on rocky waters. Offering you the ultimate hat for any water expedition.
• Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
• Schoeller technologies eco-friendly 3XDRY® Bio fabric durable water repellent finish
• Stowaway sun shield to protect your neck and shoulders - it rolls up in the brim when not in use
• Rear Velcro® tab to hold sunglasses when not in use
• Loop at back under brim to easily attach with a carabiner to your belt loop or bag
• Reflective wind cord and Tilley embossed logo tab will be seen in low light situations
• Tilley deboss moisture wicking, cooling elastic sweatband that will keep you dry and comfortable
• Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
• Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
• Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
• Buoyancy to stay afloat in water
• Guaranteed for life
Brim size: Front: 2 5/8"; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
Weight: 4.0 oz / 113 g
Fabric: 100% polyester
Care: Hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.
|Step 1||Find a piece of string or a fabric tape measure. Alternatively, you can use anything flexible that you can wrap around your head.|
|Step 2||Wrap the tape measure or string straight around your head making sure it sits flat and comfortable, just above your eyebrows. Make sure you don't measure your head on an angle.|
|Step 3||Note the number on the tape measure or compare the string measurement to a ruler.|
|Step 4||Look up the measurement on the chart below to find your Tilley hat size.|
|Size||Centimeters||Inches||Tilley Hat Size|
|Medium (M)||57 - 58||22-3/8 - 22-3/4||7-1/8 - 7-1/4|
|Large (L)||59 - 60||23-1/8 - 23-1/2||7-3/5 - 7/1/2|
|XLarge (XL)||61 - 61.5||23-7/8 - 24-1/4||7-5/8 - 7-3/4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.